For rowdy adventures.
Before heading out the door for your shuttle ride to the trailhead, load up your Kelty Riot 15 Backpack with all of your downhill essentials. Shove an extra layer into the front stash pocket to let the storm clouds looming in the sky know that you mean business. Listen to your mother’s voice in the back of your head reminding you to bring a snack and stash your favorite high-calorie bars in the easily accessible mesh shoulder strap pockets. And since hydration is the key to life, don’t forget to load up your hydration bladder into the external sleeve. Emergency bike tires and tools fit perfectly into the internal organizer pockets, while the zippered side pocket keeps your phone nearby when you want to stop for a picture.
When you’re finally about to push off onto the trail, cinch down the side compression straps, tighten your sternum and waist straps, and trust in the modified vest suspension to keep your pack stable and balanced. The grooved frame sheet will help make the bumpy sections more comfortable on your back. After your ride, clip on your bike light to the designated loop to help increase your visibility to passing cars on your way home.
- A technical daypack for exploring on two feet or two wheels
- Modified vest suspension to keep the pack stable and balanced
- Wide straps and padded back panel for optimized comfort
- Compression and stabilizer straps help to prevent wobbly rides
- External sleeve lets you hydrate without having to stop
- Convenient on-hand pockets help to keep you organized
- Item #KEL007K