A new spin on an old classic.
Throw it back to the good ol’ days with the Kelty Revival CloudLoft Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Synthetic. Whether you’re sprawled out in front of the wood stove at a mountaintop cabin or laying underneath the summer stars waiting for a glimpse of the Perseid meteor shower, this bag offers simple comforts that stand the test of time. The canvas cotton fabric stuffed with synthetic insulation acts as your main source of heat while a built-in torso blanket provides the same amenity of an at-home bedsheet. To keep your pillow from wandering away in the night, stash it in the attached pillow pocket and tuck yourself in for a good night’s rest.
- A new spin on a classic sleeping bag
- Canvas cotton fabric offers no-frills comfort
- Insulation keeps you warm on lonely nights
- Torso blanket acts as an at-home bedsheet
- Pillow pocket helps to keep your head in place
- Item #KEL009V
- Q & A
Decent bag for price lack features
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The bag itself was warm. But the box shape was nice for room but bad for the dead space of cold. The camping style bag left my neck head and shoulders completely exposed to the cold air. If this bag was for a very cold sleeper in 40F then it would be a good buy.