Why We Like The Journey Perfectfit Signature 26L Backpack
The best way to foster a relationship with the great outdoors is by exposing them at an early age, and that is why Kelty designed the Journey Perfectfit Signature Backpack for growing families. This pack is thoughtfully made for both the parents and the child to enjoy a pleasant experience on the trail. Intuitively designed for both parents to share the load, Kelty incorporated their PerfectFIT Suspension System for easy-to-use adjustment between varying torso sizes, and multiple adjustment points on the padded shoulder straps and hip belt to help you find a comfortable fit. And for a growing child's comfort, the pack's seat is extra wide with adjustable foot stirrups for naturally-positioned posture.
- A comfortable child carrier for everyone in the family
- Easy-to-use adjustable suspension system for parents to share
- Wide seat and adjustable foot stirrups create natural posture
- Five-point harness system ensures the childs safety
- Integrated sunshade designed so you never forget it in the car
- Multiple zippered pockets holds everything you need for a long hike
- Multiple grab handles help for smooth on and off transitioning
- Item #KEL008M
- [body] poly 420D, 75D poly x 140D nylon blend, [frame] aluminum
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- 26L (1587cu in)
- top, front
- 2 large zippered, 2 zippered hipbelt
- Sun / Rain Cover
- Recommended Child Weight
- 16 - 40lb
- 28 x 15.5 x 22in
- Claimed Weight
- 6lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 24, 2020
Very comfortable for me + my son
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 5' 3"
After two good hikes with fairly steep climbs/descents, I can say I am very happy with the comfort level of this backpack. My son nods off for naps in it too, and loves the view. The sunshade is so easy to use and the storage space inside the zippered pockets is great. The waist band pockets have plenty of space, which I appreciate as well. I am a petite woman and the fit was easy to achieve. The only downside is that there are no water bottle sleeves on this pack. I had hoped for an external pocket perhaps, but there isn't an internal one either, so a bottle just has to sit loose in the pockets. Very happy though with this and with how happy my son is in it while hiking.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help