Select style & size:Select options
Enjoy the view.
Make your next backpacking trip feel less like a grueling endeavor and more like a luxury retreat with the Kelty Horizon 2 Tent. As Kelty's lightest two-person tent, it puts less strain on you when you're on the trail, and its hybrid design allows for better enjoyment of your surroundings when the weather allows.
Described as a hybrid design, it's essentially a single-wall tent with a small Stargazing fly that covers the mesh ceiling when needed. This eliminates the extra weight and bulk of a full-size fly without sacrificing protection, and the Stargazing fly can be rolled back when you want to stare at constellations. Another clever feature is the vestibule covering that can be propped up with trekking poles to create an awning so you can enjoy the view of your surroundings from the comfort of your sleeping bag.
- Kelty's lightest backpacking tent
- Hybrid design eliminates weight of a full-size rain fly
- Stargazing Fly rolls back to let you see the stars
- Vestibule can be propped up with poles to create awning
- No-see-um mesh ceiling, door, and vent for breathable bug protection
- All-in-one hubbed pole design for easy set up
- Fully taped seam construction prevents leaks
- Includes cube carrying bag for efficient storage
- Item #KEL007S
- Q & A
Kelty Horizon 2 overview
Here's a great breakdown of the new Horizon 2 backpacking tent from Kelty.