Out of this world comfort.
If you're the type who usually car camps, but also goes on a couple of light backpacking treks a summer, too, then the Kelty Galactic 30 Sleeping Bag is the perfect option for you. Eliminating the need for two different bags this summer, it packs up compactly enough to take on weekend forays into the backcountry, but has a roomy rectangular shape and plush feel to deliver comfort worthy of relaxed car camping trips with friends.
DriDown offers all the ultra-warm, compressible, and featherweight benefits that down is know for, with the addition of a water-resistant treatment that prevents it from losing its lofty insulating powers in damp conditions. Not only does the rectangular shape offer a spacious feel that you can shift around in, but it also allows you to zip it up to another Galactic bag so you and your sweetheart can cuddle up all night. So when your summer adventures take you from the dry deserts of Utah to the soggy forests of Olympic National Park, you can bet that the Galactic is ready to tag along.
- Compact enough for backpacking, cozy enough for car camping
- Down insulation is incredibly light, compressible, and warm
- DriDown treatment adds water-resistance to maintain loft
- Rectangular shape for spacious feel and zip-together function
- Draft tube with anti-snag zipper keeps warmth in
- Two-way zipper allows you to vent your feet
- Stuff sack included for convenient storage
- Item #KEL008W
- 600-fill DriDown
- 2-way anti-snag
- Max User Height
- [regular] 6ft, [long] 6ft 6in
- Fill Weight
- [regular] 21.1oz, [long] 24oz
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Size
- [regular] 15 x 7.5in, [long] 16 x 7.9in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 2lb 10oz, [long] 2lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2018
very good comforter for home and very good sleeping bag for camping .it's soft and very warm!great product !
February 20, 2021
Does this bag open up fully to become a blanket/comforter? Is this true of other similar models by Kelty? Thank you!