Cosmic Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Synthetic
Curl up in the Cosmic 20-Degree Bag on cool evenings, and snooze away in comfort. A top comfort hood, ground-level side seams, and a draft collar along the three-quarter zipper prevent heat from escaping, while the CirroLoft Synthetic Insulation ensures you stay warm even if the conditions on the trail get a little damp.
- Top-level synthetic sleeping bag at an affordable price
- Eco-friendly DWR finish adds protection and is eco-friendly
- CirroLoft insulation traps heat and stays warm when wet
- Draft collar and comfort hood block out cold winds
- Included stuff sack makes for easy packing in the morning
- Item #KELO07V
- [face fabric] 20D nylon taffeta shell, PFC-Free DWR finish, [liner] 50D polyester taffeta
- CirroLoft Synthetic Insulation
- Max User Height
- [regular] 6 ft, [long] 6 ft 6 in
- Draft Tube
- Fill Weight
- [regular] 1lb 2.2oz, [long] 1lb 4.8oz
- European Norm Comfort Rating
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- [regular] 8 x 15.5in, [long] 8 x 16.5in
- Claimed Weight
- [regular] 2lb 6.6oz, [long] 2lb 10.7oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 5, 2021
Kids love them
- I've used it several times
- True to size
We got these for our 4 kids to carry. The bags are a bit bulky and heavy when stuffed, but it's what you would expect from a 20° synthetic bag and the kids stay warm! Great bag for the price.
November 8, 2020
lightweight and warm
Bought these sleeping bags as gifts. I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com
January 5, 2021
Can you wash this sleeping bag in the washing machine?
September 12, 2020
Why is this Kelty Cosmic Sleeping Bag: 20F Synthetic sleeping bag only $99.95 when the Kelty Cosmic 20 Sleeping Bag - Men's at REI is $179.95? Aren't they the same? Or is this one an older model year? If so, what year is this sleeping bag?