Cosmic 20 Sleeping Bag: 20 Degree Down
True to its name, the Kelty Cosmic 20 Sleeping Bag loves being out under the stars. From campgrounds by the lake to weekend backpacking treks in the mountains, you've got three-season performance to keep you warm on chilly nights wherever you rest your head. It's filled with lightweight and packable 600-fill down that not only insulates well, but resists moisture to keep you warmer when things get a bit damp. Whether you're trekking through drizzly weather or surviving the damp cold, your down will stay dry for longer and keep its loft better when wet. Its thermal-comfort hood wraps your head in snug warmth on cool nights, a natural fit footbox ensures that your feet don't feel trapped or uncomfortable while you sleep, and a draft tube along the zipper ensures that the cold stays out.
- Versatile bag to keep you warm wherever chilly nights find you
- Hydrophobic down lofts well even in damp conditions
- Mummy design with hood wraps you in full-bodied warmth
- Draft tube along the zipper keeps the cold from getting in
- Included stuff sack lets you stuff it down small in your pack
- Electronics pocket keeps phones and headlamps close by as you sleep
- Item #KEL00AE
- Q & A
Roomy and sooo soft.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very comfortable, warm and roomy bag. I recently bought the Marmont 30 deg bag and felt confined / uncomfortable in it. The taper of the Cosmic bag is less agressive alowing more freedom of movement.
Kelty Cosmic Down Series review
An amazing update to this Best-Selling bag. It's lighter, softer, and more compressible than ever. All for a full down bag that is STILL well under $200.