Cosmic 0 Sleeping Bag
Out-of-this-world-comfort while camping doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg. Queue up the Kelty Cosmic 0 Sleeping Bag: an affordable and versatile sleeping bag that performs just as well during the colder months as it does in the high country come middle of the summer. Not only is the Cosmic relatively lightweight and highly compressible, but it also features Hydrophobic DriDown insulation, which is designed to retain insulating properties—even if the bag happens to get wet. Ultimately, this technology offers added defense against the build-up of moisture within your tent and makes the Cosmic ideal for inclement, unpredictable conditions. A standard mummy bag shape maximizes the thermal efficiency—meaning the bag is equal parts breathable and warm—while a draft tube prevents warm air from escaping out of the dual-sliding, locking zipper. The thermal comfort hood keeps your melon cozy, and the the natural fit footbox lets your feet enjoy an un-cramped night's sleep.
- Cozy, four-season sleeping bag that's warm and compressible
- Ripstop shell and taffeta lining provide durability and comfort
- Hydrophobic insulation is water-resistant for warmth even when wet
- Draft tube prevents howling winds from ruining your slumber
- Thermal comfort hood and footbox provide warmth from head to toe
- Included stuff sack offers respite for bag when not in use
- Item #KEL00AD
- Q & A
Kelty Cosmic Down Series Overview
An amazing update to this Best-Selling bag. It's lighter, softer, and more compressible than ever. All for a full down bag that is STILL well under $200.