Cosmic 40 Sleeping Bag
Warm and cloudless nights don't require shelter, but having the Kelty Cosmic 40-Degree Down Sleeping Bag is quite nice when you're sleeping under the desert stars. Its 600-fill DriDown will stay warm even if it gets a little damp, so dew won't wake you up before you're ready, and the soft taffeta lining will help you stay comfy even if you decide to sleep in the buff. Kelty also decked the Cosmic out with a Thermal-Comfort hood, draft tube, and Natural Fit footbox, so you'll stay warm even if the evening is a little bit breezier than anticipated.
- Lightweight sleeping bag built for summer backpacking
- DriDown insulation is hydrophobic for protection in wetter climates
- Draft collar and comfort hood block out breezes
- Full-length zipper with dual-slider, locking zipper
- Zippered pocket stores headlamp
- Stuff sack included
- Item #KEL00AG
- Q & A
Kelty Cosmic Down Series Overview
An amazing update to this Best-Selling bag. It's lighter, softer, and more compressible than ever. All for a full down bag that is STILL well under $200.