Why We Like The Cosmic 20 Sleeping Bag
In the shoulder seasons, when nights on the trail feel extra chilly, we roll out the Kelty Cosmic 20 Sleeping Bag. The trapezoidal baffles better retain body heat, and the extra roomy foot box gives us freedom to shift around. When breaking down camp, this lightweight bag packs down nice and small in the included stuff sack.
- Toasty sleeping bag for three-season backpacking and camping
- Down fill provides lightweight warmth that won't take up space
- Eco-friendly, weather-resistant coating makes water roll right off
- Draft tube keeps chilly air from creeping in
- Internal zippered stash pocket keeps your headlamp and phone close
- Two-way, locking zippers allow for ventilation if you get too warm
- Natural fit footbox gives your toes a little more wiggle room
- Item #KELO09S
- [face fabric] 20D nylon, C0 and PFC-free DWR coating, [lining] 50D polyester
- 550-fill duck down, trapezoidal baffle
- full length
- Max User Height
- [short]5ft 6in, [regular] 6ft, [long] 6ft 5in
- Shoulder Circumference
- Hip Circumference
- Foot Circumference
- Bag Length
- [short] 5ft 5in, [regular] 6ft, [long] 6ft 6in
- Draft Tube
- zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- zippered internal stash pocket
- Pad Retainer
- dual slider locking zippers for ventilation
- Fill Weight
- [short] 1lb, [regular] 1lb, [long] 1lb 5oz
- European Norm/ISO Comfort Rating
- European Norm/ISO Lower Limit Rating
- Storage Sack
- not included
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- [short] 13 x 7in, [regular] 13 x 8in, [long] 14 x 8in
- Claimed Weight
- [short] 2lb 7oz, [regular] 2lb 10oz, [long] 2lb 15oz
- weekend camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 7, 2022
Put it through the ringer
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I've had this bag for about ten years, and it's done now than it's job in all sorts of climates. Top of Mt Whitney sleeping out in the open, nice and toasty. Early February at pinnacles np around 27°f, nice and toasty. Utah, high Sierra, Tanzania, etc. Etc. Great bag.
September 27, 2021
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Purchased for use camping in CO in the fall. Temps were in mid 30s. Bag is super comfortable and kept me warm even when sleeping on floor of tent with just a sleeping pad underneath. Great bag at a good price point. Only 4 stars because it might be just a little bulky when packed for an extended stay in backcountry but I think you can manage when paired with a super light packable tent.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
July 12, 2021
How compact is this sleeping bag? Is it a good size it fit in a backpack and not take up a huge amount of space.
May 22, 2021
Does this come with a loose storage sack?
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov