Why We Like The KEEN Wanduro Low WP Shoe
Our little one prefers the trails to be muddy and wild, and the KEEN Wanduro Low WP Shoe keeps their feet comfortably dry through the muck. The breezy mesh upper is protected by an impermeable membrane that still lets air move through freely, protecting their feet from getting wet and sweaty, while the multi-directional lugs bite confidently into the soft ground, minimizing slips and slides.
- Rugged hiking shoe for young adventurers
- Breathable membrane provides waterproof performance
- Reinforced mesh upper resists abrasions and allows airflow
- Fixed bungee laces and a hook-and-loop strap for an easy on-off
- Treated footbed fights off odors to keep them feeling fresh
- Multi-directional lugs provide reliable, stabilizing traction
- Item #KENZ5OC
- Upper Material
- PFAS-free DWR treatment
- breathable mesh
- Static Lace-lock bungee system, hook-and-loop strap
- PU, arch support, Eco Anti-Odor treatment
- KEEN.fusion rubber, multi-directional lugs
- hike & camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help