Select a Size
Select a Color
Venture Waterproof Hiking Shoe
Prepare yourself for wet shoulder season hikes in the lightweight and supportive Keen Venture Waterproof Hiking Shoe. These versatile shoes boast a KEEN.Dry membrane to help combat wet grass, muddy trails, and treacherous creek crossings, while also keeping you dry from the inside thanks to the mesh upper and mesh lining that actively wicks moisture. To keep you supported on longer hikes these shoes feature a removable PU insole for arch support as well as a soft and cushioned EVA midsole. To cap it all off the KEEN.ALL-Terrain soles with 4mm lugs help you grip slippery trails and awkward side hills with ease.
- Low profile hiking shoe with a waterproof membrane for wet hikes
- KEEN.Dry membrane breathes well while keeping water out
- Mesh lining and upper wicks moisture and heat off your feet
- Lightweight cushioning provided by a supportive EVA midsole
- PU insole supports your arch for comfort during long hikes
- Stability shank keep things lightweight, protects against debris
- KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN soles boast 4mm lugs for excellent traction
- Item #KEN00JL
- Upper Material
- Lightweight performance mesh
- KEEN.Dry membrane
- removable, dual density PU
- KEEN.ALL-Terrain+ (rubber), 4mm lugs
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 16, 2019
Always a winner
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 240 lbs
Keen shoes never disappoint. Good on the trail. I love the style and comfort.