Cooler feet will prevail.
When summer comes around, the heat on approaches can be brutal—stay cool with the Keen Women's Venice II H2 Sandals. Built to let air flow by your feet as you hike, these protective sandals fit securely and have a toe cap to keep your toes from getting scuffed up. A thick sole adds extra reinforcement underfoot to guard against roots and jutting rocks. The easy-to-adjust drawcord system and hook-and-loop heel strap allow you to personalize these sandals for whatever trail lies ahead. Cleansport NXT anti-odor technology helps the shoes stay fresh, even after a long day of climbing, hiking, and exploring.
- Take these technical sandals up approaches, off trail, and down streams
- Breathable mesh construction allows for air to pass through sandals
- Protective toe cap and sole guard against pointy rocks and roots
- Drawcord and hook-and-loop closure work together for secure fit
- Cleansport NXT fights odor for fresher wear
- Item #KEN00FK
- Q & A
Bought these for my daughter to go caving. She said they were comfortable and had good tread.