Are you Keen on wintry comfort?
As the seasons change and the trails take on a light, frosty coating, pull on and lace up the Keen Women's Terradora Wintershell Boot to keep your daily outdoor doses going all winter long. Whether you're looking to tackle snow trails, or just have something reliably waterproof and warm for navigating the urban jungle, the Terradora's KEEN.Freeze rubber is super grippy and great on ice, snow, or wet and mucky pavement. The KEEN.Dry membrane is waterproof and breathable, so your feet will stay dry all day while still allowing your feet to breathe and wick away excess sweat. And when the snow gets real deep, the shoes will even sync up with your pair of snowshoes so you can use 'em on the deepest days.
- A waterproof boot for walking or hiking in wintry and wet conditions
- Keen.Dry membrane keeps your feet protected from moisture and muck
- 200g KEEN.Warm insulation snuggles your foot with heat
- Lace-up design lets you find the right fit for your foot size
- KEEN.Freeze rubber sole construction is grippy on ice and snow
- Breathable microfiber lining allows your feet to ventilate
- Shoe is compatible with most snowshoes for easy winter navigation
- Item #KEN00EW
- Q & A
No more cold toes!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really love these shoes. My toes are always cold and I have yet to have that problem while wearing these. They are big enough to give you room for thick socks also. My feet are exactly a 7.5 and that size fit me. However, when I talked to someone about which size I should be wearing, he checked my feet when they are in the shoes and said that an 8 would be best for me. They have been perfect.