Select a size:
Terradora II WP Hiking Shoe
As a lighter and less involved version of its mid-height older sibling the Terradora II Hiking Shoe brings waterproof coverage and impressive stability to a low profile design. The Keen.Dry laminate seals out water and wicks moisture while the sneaker look and feel lets you go effortlessly from city streets to trailheads.
- Adventure ready sneaker that boasts support, comfort, and style
- Performance mesh upper and lining allow your feet to breathe
- Keen.Dry laminate seals out water while releasing excess heat
- EVA midsole provides ample support and cushion for long days
- Probiotic technology in the footbed fight back against odor
- Stability shank provides confidence on awkward sidehills
- KonnectFit heel-capture locks in a secure and reliable fit
- Keen.All-Terrain outsoles boast 4mm lugs for prime traction
- Item #KENZ59K
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.