When your vacation entails perusing city streets and mountain trails, make sure you pack the Keen Women's Terradora Waterproof Hiking Shoe. Designed to effortlessly waffle between urban and forested activities, the Terradora features an adaptive and comfortable construction that allows you to hustle from the trailhead to the corner cafe in stride.
- A lightweight and plush shoe for hiking or travel
- Breathable mesh upper is backed by a waterproof membrane
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Contoured heel lock prevents foot fatigue
- Footbed is removable for convenience
- Midsole attenuates shock and disperses impact
- Stability shank assures torsional support
- Non-marking outsole features 4mm lugs for traction
- Item #KEN00DR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This shoe caused me pain as soon as a tried it on. The back is way too rough for a hiking shoe. Needs to be softer. I had blisters from just walking my dog around my neighborhood. I was really excited to get them and was disappointed, which really is sad .
Great All-Around Shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I am in love with these shoes! They are seriously so cute! The fit me true to size, and were comfortable right off the bat! They are cute enough to wear around town when you are doing a lot of walking. They are also a great hiking shoe for when you are going on hikes. The sole on them is awesome and I love that they are waterproof. If you are looking for a very functional shoe that is also cute, this is the pair for you!
Awesome Hiking Shoe
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
"Nice low hiking shoe. True to size. Wide toe box adds to comfort. " Recipient of the gift.