Growing up means longer trails.
Your little girl is getting bigger and wants to keep up with you on the trail, so boost her enthusiasm and her performance with the Terradora Mid WP Shoe by Keen. Equipped with a Keen-Dry waterproof membrane she can get through shoulder season run-off and enjoy the last bit of snow left on the mountain, and still be dry for the hike down. And when the last bit of snow has melted and temperatures rise, the lightweight mesh upper is made with a breathable and odor-resistant lining to help manage hot feet throughout the summer. A padded tongue and collar, EVA cushioned midsole, and torsional shank give her the reliable stability of an adult shoe for the longer pursuits she is beginning to enjoy.
- A rugged hiking boot for active girls
- Waterproof membrane is designed for hiking in varied weather
- Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable for long trails
- Torsional shank gives strong stability over rugged terrain
- EVA foot bed gives her cushioned support for all-day wear
- Item #KEN00GM