Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Terradora II Open Toe Sandal
When the temperatures are high in the summer and you need to head to the hills for reprieve, strap on the Terradora II Sandal. These sandals will let your feet breathe and won't hold you back on the trail thanks to their natural flex and arch supporting EVA footbed.
- Adventure ready sandals that don't shy away from a quick hike
- Recycled PET upper is water-resistant and extremely durable
- EVA footbed drys quickly to prevent rubbing and blistering
- EVA midsole balances cushion and support for longer days
- Zonal flex grooves create a natural and reliable flex
- Adjustable buckle closure locks in an ideal fit
- Keen.All-Terrain rubber outsole easily grips dusty trails
- Item #KENZ59I
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.