Terradora II Ankle WP Boot
Stay toasty warm in the Terradora II Ankle WP Boot no matter how snowy those wooded trails get. Waterproof and well-insulated, these hardy hiking and work boots will see you through temperatures well below freezing, and KEEN equipped them with Heat Shield technology to keep every drop of warmth sealed inside.
- Waterproof winter boots for hiking or fieldwork
- KEEN.DRY blocks snow and rain while remaining breathable
- Leather uppers offer durability on any adventure
- Heat-reflecting insole wards of frozen ground temperatures
- Low-density EVA midsole ensures cushioning is catered to women
- Stability shank delivers lightweight support on steep terrain
- Reliable rubber outsoles provide traction on slick surfaces
- Item #KENZ5CQ
- Upper Material
- KEEN.DRY membrane
- Temperature Rating
- Thermal Heat Shield
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 7, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Wear a true size 8 and a size 8 fit perfectly! Hard to fit feet that are narrow, have bunion, and plantar fascitis (sp). Do not hurt anywhere. Sent back 5 pairs from another vendor due to fit issues. Highly recommend these boots to those with difficult feet. Like house slippers. Don't size up or down. Recommend regular size.
November 4, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
I’m disappointed. Decent looking shoe but that’s about it. The inner part of the tongue rubs against the top of my right foot which causes it to swell every time I wear it. It also runs a bit big so my foot flops around even with socks & I always buy size 7 in winter boots. It is very flexible though so if you don’t have the same problems I had then maybe this shoe is worth it for you. But for $160 I wish I could return it. Sorry, I don’t recommend this one.