Select a size:
Terradora II Ankle Pull-On WP Boot
Keen's Terradora II Ankle Pull-On WP Boot is so delightfully warm that you can't help but wear it off the trails in wintertime. Sure it was built for hiking, but the Keen.Dry waterproofing is too reliable for you not to wear whenever it's snowing. Keen.Warm insulation works with the Thermal Heat Shield footbed to keep warm in sub-zero temperatures. Underfoot, cushy EVA cradles your foot while a shank grants greater stability. Keen.Freeze's rubber equips the boot's sole with winter-worthy traction.
- Delightfully warm boot built for winter trails and sidewalks
- Keen.Dry mebrane grants the upper with reliable waterproofing
- Keen.Warm insulation ensures warmth in sub-zero temperatures
- Thermal Heat shield footbed with cushy EVA underneath
- Keen.Freeze rubbber sole ensures traction on snowy surfaces
- Item #KENZ5CR
- Temperature Rating
- Thermal Heat Shield
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.