Targhee Vent Mid Hiking Boot
Here to welcome warm-weather outings, the Keen Men's Targhee Vent Mid Hiking Boot wraps your foot in insanely breathable, cool comfort to get you excited to venture out on the trail when temps are heating up for the summer. Keen carried over the fit, stability, and grip of the award-winning Targhee hiking boot and retooled the upper with mesh panels for (you guessed it) ventilation.
Pairing with the mesh panels, oiled nubuck leather finishes the upper for water-resistant protection against light rain or puddles. Then, an injected TPU heel-capture system stabilizes your heel as you traverse loose, rocky terrain, while an ESS shank bolsters support without the added bulky weight. Dual-density EVA in the midsole and footbed help your feet stay fresh over miles of rock-strewn trails, and CleanSport NXT odor-control throughout keeps the theme of freshness going by fighting off nasty odors that usually come along with all-day hikes. The durable All-Terrain rubber outsole boasts 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction on some of the muddier, less predictable terrain you'll encounter out there.
- Keen updated their iconic Targhee with breathable ventilation
- Water-resistant nubuck leather shed light moisture
- Mesh panels ensure cool air continues to flow through all day
- TPU heel-counter stabilizes your step on rocky ground
- ESS shank enhances your support without extra weight
- Removable, dual-density EVA footbed cushions harsh impacts
- Natural odor-control throughout keeps stinky smells at bay
- Rubber outsole and 4mm lugs grip and rip loose, varied terrain
- Item #KEN00G4
- Upper Material
- oiled nubuck leather, mesh
- removable, metatomical dual-density EVA, CleanSport NXT odor-control
- dual-density, compression-molded EVA
- KEEN All-Terrain rubber (4mm lug depth)
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1.2oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?