Keep your cool.
Whether in the dry air of the desert or the humidity of the Appalachian range, the heat on a hike can be a real buzzkill. Keep cool in the Keen Women's Targhee Vent Hiking Shoe, which provides plenty of airflow without sacrificing protection and support. Its leather upper has mesh vents to allow perspiration to escape, and the mesh lining increases breathability for your entire foot. Traction from the All-Terrain outsole and the multi-directional lugs lets you confidently ascend or descend on varied trail conditions. As you hike, the EVA midsole and footbed absorb the impact and disperse it to reduce your fatigue, so you can crush miles and see more before you need to rest. Keen added a CleanSport NXT treatment to help reduce odors, so you can forget your shoes in the car without it smelling like your middle school gym locker when you get in next.
- Hiking shoes for warm-weather adventures
- Leather upper is durable and water-resistant
- Mesh lining and vents increase airflow
- EVA footbed and midsole absorb impact
- Keen's All-Terrain outsole grips varied terrain
- Multi-directional lugs for traction ascending or descending
- CleanSport NXT reduces the buildup of odors
- Item #KEN00FZ
- Q & A
Great New Hiking Shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was in the market for a new hiking shoe and these worked out great! They are super comfortable and give me all the support I need while out hiking. I am normally a 9 and these shoes are no different. If you are looking for a new hiking shoe I would definitely recommend these!