Targhee Vent Hiking Shoe
Avoid sweaty socks on long day hikes in the Keen Targhee Vent Hiking Shoe. Mesh paneling throughout the shoe allows for heat to escape during arduous inclines on rocky terrain, and nubuck leather keeps the shoe water resistant when crossing an alpine snow field. The sticky rubber sole provides enhanced traction when traversing slick or insecure ground, and a dual density EVA footbed creates a customizable fit when you need it most.
- Enjoy summer summits in a durable and breathable hiking shoe
- Mesh paneling ventilates heat during hikes for warm weather comfort
- Nubuck leather upper is water resistant for rain and snow on trails
- Keen All-Terrain rubber adds traction when crossing steep talus
- Dual density EVA footbed is removable to customize feel on the go
- Gore Windstopper X-Lite membrane is weather-resistant and breathable
- Item #KEN00G5
- Q & A
Order a smaller size
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 8
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 170lbs
I have worn Keen shoes for a few years now and love them. These were great but are a half to full size too big. Maybe because they are vented and don't have the waterproof lining??