Targhee Low WP Shoe
When your budding adventurer wants to explore, there's not much that can stop him. Not his parents, and certainly not Mother Nature. Give him durable performance and waterproof protection for all his trail excursions with the Keen Targhee Low WP Shoe. With Keen Dry waterproof technology and a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment, his feet will stay nice and dry when the weekend family hiking trip gets interrupted by an unexpected deluge.
It's got an easy lace drawcord adjustment system to quickly tighten or loosen the fit along the trail, as well as a padded tongue and collar for comfort, and a rubber toe bumper to keep his forefoot protect from rocks and roots. The non-marking rubber outsole give him traction on steep scrambles, while Cleansport NXT anti-odor treatment helps keep his shoes fresh after even the dampest days on the trail.
- A hiking shoe for the always-adventuring young hiker
- Waterproof membrane keeps his feet dry when the skies open up
- Easy adjustment system offers a quick and secure fit on the trail
- Protective rubber toe bumper for when eagerness becomes clumsiness
- Padded tongue and collar provide a comfortable feel for long miles
- Rubber outsole delivers traction on the trail and won't mark at home
- Anti-odor technology offers kid-proof freshness and longevity
- Item #KEN00HK
- Upper Material
- leather, textile, DWR treatment
- Keen Dry
- lace, drawcord
- non-marking rubber
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 25, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 110 lbs
These shoes are so rigid all over. There’s very little flex in the sole, and you can feel every rock you step on. The width is good and sizing is true. They seem very well made, just very stiff and uncomfortable.
January 2, 2019
Great little hiking shoes
- 6` 3"
- 190 lbs
Our son loves these shoes for hiking. The loop closure makes getting in and out of those shoes very easy and it's his feet stay dry through the occasional puddle.