For trail-happy trekkers.
Your friends say you're a little too keen on hitting the trails everyday, but they would too if they had the Keen Women's Targhee II Waterproof Hiking Shoe. This rugged trekker has a waterproof, breathable Keen.Dry insert so you can go out when raindrops splash on muddy trails. Keen treated the lining with Cleansport NXT so the shoe doesn't smell like a swamp after wet adventures.
- Hiking shoe built for wet weather and muddy trails
- Waterproof, breathable Keen.Dry fends off moisture
- Nubuck leather upper assures rugged durability
- Breathable mesh lining with anti-odor Cleansport NXT treatment
- Removable footbed crafted from dual-density EVA for cush
- Additional dual-density EVA midsole with stability shank
- Item #KEN00ER
- Q & A
Great, but big
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I can't seem to replace my old pair of Keen's, so I went with these. I love my old Keen's. It's hard to not compare to them. But these are waterproof (or have been so far), withstand pretty cold temps (today it was below zero and with a pair of wool socks, I was good to go). The only complaint is that they run big. I'm always a size 8 and have been all of my adult life. These are a BIG size 8. I probably could have gotten away with a 7.5, but I deal with them and just wear heavy socks. Still, a good buy!