Keen took the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee hiking boot and winterized it to offer the same quality of boot geared for cold-weather wear in the Targhee Lace Boot. The same high quality leather uppers offer a timeless aesthetic are reinforced with Keen.Dry to prevent moisture from seeping through. Now, a Keen.Warm insulation to keep your feet cozy as you stroll through winter environments. Additionally, 4mm multi-directional lugs with the Keen.Freeze rubber sole provide reliable traction on slippery surfaces in town and on the trails.
To keep your feet comfortable on your hikes or errands around town, the Targhee Lace Boot is equipped with a metatomical footbed design that has been engineered to provide arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot. When a good chunk of your day is spent on your feet, this cushioning will keep you comfortable. A Cleansport NXT treatment keeps your feet fresh on those long days in the boot while an ESS shank offers lightweight support. Finally, the Targhee has Keen's speed hoods for easy on-the-go lace adjustments to keep the boot snug and comfortable through the miles.
- Durable winter boot with performance from the city to the trail
- Leather uppers are long lasting for comfort through many hikes
- Keen.Dry waterproofing keeps feet dry in snow drifts and puddles
- Keen.Warm insulation ensures toes stay warm on cold, winter trails
- Removable footbed gives arch support for comfort throughout the day
- Cleansport NXT for odor control keeps feet fresh through the miles
- Keen.Freeze rubber sole provides stable traction on winter surfaces
- Speed hook lace up design enables easy lace adjustments mid hike
- Item #KEN00II