Otherwise you'd never go hiking.
There are some places in the world that rain every other day, and your choices for hiking involve rainy treks, muddy trails, or never hiking at all. Since the latter is pretty much impossible, you slip into the Keen Men's Targhee Exp Waterproof Shoe and hit the trails regardless of the conditions. Its Keen.Dry membrane offers steadfast protection from raindrops and muddy trails alike. Keen says the shoe's sole assures all-terrain versatility to help keep you on your feet whether you're stepping on slippery stones, muddy trails, or steep scree fields.
- Hiking shoe with rugged protection against moisture
- Durable leather backed with waterproof, breathable membrane
- Mesh lining breathes to amplify ventilation
- Removable footbed made of dual-density EVA for cushioning
- Dual-density midsole between the supportive shank
- Item #KEN00EK