Streamlined for your stream lines.
It's hard to tell when you've picked the right route to cross a stream. Some go for the daring, high adventure route, while others try and play it safe, but no one is safe from their feet taking a dunk, which is why there's the Keen Targhee Exp Waterproof Shoe. It's got all the comfort of the original Targhee, with an updated design that's more streamlined than the previous model.
This shoe has a Keen.Dry waterproof membrane to keep your feet dry during rainstorms or slippery crossings, along with a breathable mesh upper and lining to compliment Keen.Dry's already breathable nature. An anatomically designed footbed gives you comfortable and natural support, while an all-terrain outsole gives you grip and stability on varied terrain. You've also got a leather mud shield to guard the inside of your shoe from mucky trail debris, and a lightweight external shank for added support on the trail.
- Lace up these waterproof hiking shoes when rain is threatening
- Waterproof membrane keeps your feet dry in wet weather
- Breathable mesh upper and lining help prevent stuffiness
- Anatomical footbed offers a naturally supportive platform
- All-terrain outsole provides traction and stability
- Leather mud guard has you covered on sludgy days
- Internal and external shanks give you added support
- Item #KEN00IG