Select a Size
Select a Color
Targhee Evo Mid Hiking Boot
An innovative, breathable take on Keen's classic Targhee boot, the Targhee Evo Mid Hiking Boot keeps you cool on trail days when the temperature is as hot as your pace. The EvoFit engineered knit upper delivers adaptive comfort through its lightweight, breathable design that ensures cool air continues to flow through.
The engineered dynamic stretch collar sleeve adds support and a secure fit that won't hinder your range of motion, while the breathable mesh lining further bolsters cool breathability as you work up a sweat. Lightweight cushioning comes in the form of an EVA midsole and dual-density footbed with arch support to keep you moving on the trail with less fatigue, which is bolstered by the external stability shank for support on uneven, rocky terrain. Cruise through sloppy terrain confidently with the All-Terrain rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs that grip unpredictable grounds and shed loose mud with ease.
- Updated version of the Targhee with maximum breathability
- Engineered knit upper provides adaptive comfort
- Dynamic stretch collar keeps the fit secure and comfortable
- Mesh lining throughout ensures things stay breathable
- EVA midsole offers lightweight cushioning on hard terrain
- Dual-density EVA footbed maintains reliable arch support
- Cleansport NXT treatment keeps odors at bay after long hikes
- Rubber outsole boasts multi-directional lugs for confident grip
- Item #KEN00JM
- Upper Material
- EvoFit engineered knit, dynamic stretch collar
- removable, dual-density
- Keen All-Terrain rubber, 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 18, 2019
Keen Men’s Targhee Evo Mid
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 145 lbs
After losing one of my beloved 5.11 skyweights in a free solo mishap, I decided to finally get a pair of keens to officially cement my involvement in the world of outdoor recreation. Gotta love these boots. Fit like a pair of socks with laces and rubber soles. Surprised by the durability considering the soft outer and I was happy to experience the renowned comfort of keens. The sizing ran a bit large, roundabouts a half size, but they had a roomy toe box which I have certainly enjoyed. Only damage I’ve managed to put on is a small rip in the stitching of the lining on one boot, possibly because I refuse to untie my boots and opt to name my feet into them with aggressive force instead. Judging by my friends years-old pair of keen targhees, I contribute the damage to my own destructive nature. The outers have held up to repeated abuse on countless approaches, hikes and daily use at work and play and after four months I don’t see them quitting anytime soon. Don’t own keens? Get a pair. Any pair.