From California to Venice, the Keen Men's Rialto Traveler Shoe proves itself as a great walking shoe, mile after mile. Designed to fit the foot's natural contours, this shoe provides structure, support, and cushioning for all-day comfort. A waterproof synthetic upper protects your foot in changing weather conditions, while a hydrophobic mesh lining helps keep your foot cool and comfortable. The secure fit drawcord system provides a secure fit with easy on and off capability so you won't have to waste a minute of exploration.
- A casual shoe perfect for travel and the walking it entails
- Waterproof synthetic upper for protection
- High traction rubber outsole
- Structure, support, and cushioning for all-day comfort
- Drawcord closure for a quick and secure fit
- Assembled with pride in Portland, Oregon
- Item #KEN00D0
- Q & A
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 135lbs
Looks like a great shoe. However, I found the fit very strange. The previous Keen shoes I've purchased have all been size 9.5 and fit like a champ. The Rialto Traveler in 9.5 is too long. The width is right on, but because of the excess length my foot slides forward and back inside the shoe as I walk.