Revel IV Mid Polar Boot
Thriving in conditions where snow can be thrown from a boiling pot of water requires a certain degree of preparedness and fortitude. And the Keen Revel IV Mid Boot readily steps in from the frozen tundra to embrace your feet like a favorite, hearth-warmed blanket with thermal resistance down to negative twenty-five degrees F. As you sip the morning brew on the cabin patio, the recycled PET insulation closes in around your ankle to trap in long-lasting warmth for sensitive toes. And as the day’s adventure gets underway on the snow-covered trails, the molded rubber outsole provides confident traction and resists the penetrating cold underfoot.
Keen achieve this astonishing level of protection from the inside out, starting with a Heat Trapolator footbed, blending insulating foam and felt with a shied that reflects heat upward to your feet, and adds a form of bumper guard on the heel and sides that resists cold transfer from the ground. On the exterior, a waterproof breathable membrane of leather and mesh protects the upper shoe from any water ingress as you break trails in deeper snow.
- Heavily fortified, deep-winter trekking and work boot
- Waterproof synthetic and leather membranes
- Heat rated to well below freezing conditions
- Thermal trapping insulation layers for extra warmth
- EVA midsole for durability and pain-free excursions
- Enhanced grip on snow and ice with Keen Polar Traction
- Item #KENZ5CE
- Upper Material
- [membrane] KEEN.DRY, [calf] waterproof leather, mesh
- [lining] KEEN.WARM recycled PET, [heel] Thermal Heat Shield, [heat trapolator] 2mm felt, foam
- Temperature Rating
- -25 degrees F
- Heat Trapolator
- Compression-molded EVA
- KEEN.Polar Traction
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 14, 2020
Would this boot work for flat pedal winter trail biking - ankle height & bottom lugs?