Revel IV High Polar Boot
High and mighty, the Revel IV High Polar Boot is one serious beast in the backcountry. If you're the type that's not about to let a little ice and snow ruin your adventures, simply lace up these waterproof, insulated, rugged boots, and hit the trails. Their burly outsoles are built for better grip on snow and ice, and they're insulated from the sides and below, giving you the comfort you need when the snow is deep.
- KEEN's burliest boots for winter hiking or winter work
- Waterproof construction keeps out snow, ice, and slush
- Insulated uppers and midsole trap valuable warmth
- Compression-molded midsoles provide cushioning and response
- Tough winter-ready soles ensure traction on slick, icy trails
- High-top design lets you tromp through snowdrifts in comfort
- Lace closure delivers a secure, supportive fit
- Item #KENZ5CC
- Upper Material
- KEEN.DRY membrane, waterproof leather
- KEEN.WARM (recycled PET)
- Temperature Rating
- Thermal Heat Shield
- EVA, stability shank, Heat Trapolator (2mm felt insulation, foam)
- KEEN.Polar Traction (rubber)
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 16, 2020
Warm but don't last long
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 4"
- 185 lbs
my husband really liked these boots and we bought from a different local store, not Backcountry. The lace eyelets tore out and then the seems all came apart in a few months. Keen only offered us 20% off new ones! I would never buy a pair of keens again after this.
November 27, 2020
Does.it have vibrant sole
December 1, 2020
Hey Alex, This shoe does not have a Vibram sole, however, it does have Keen's own KEEN.Polar Traction (rubber) that is also very grippy, like Vibram.