Newport Retro Sandal
Bring good throwback vibes to your adventures on the river or trail with the Keen Newport Retro Sandal. With a decidedly retro upper and the comfort and performance you need for all of your warm-weather travels, this sandal is the perfect fit for freewheeling summer adventures. Its outsole features a grippy rubber construction with multi-directional lugs that'll help you keep your footing as you push off the kayak and wander along rugged trails. Polyester webbing straps with a drawcord adjustment system provides a snug and secure fit, while the quick-dry lining helps prevent sliding and blistering after you leave the water. Plus, you don't need to worry about long days on your feet thanks to the cushioned EVA midsole and arch-supportive footbed helping to keep your feet comfortable and fatigue-free from dawn to dusk. Tack on a protective forefoot for those rocky creek crossings, and this shoe is ready for everything you are on hot and sunny days.
- Retro-inspired sandal that's ready for adventures near the water
- Lugged rubber outsole offers grip on dry trails and slippery rocks
- Cushioned midsole and special footbed offer support for long days
- Drawcord adjustment helps ensure a snug and supportive fit
- Quick-drying fabrics reduce the chance of blistering
- Protective toe cap offers forefoot protection from roots and rocks
- Anti-odor technology keeps your sandals fresh for the next adventure
- Item #KEN00FF
- Upper Material
- ployester webbing, DWR treatment
- metatomical, EVA
- Arch Support
- ESS shank, footbed
- non-marking rubber, lugged, Keen.Protect toe cap
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 17, 2020
My favorite Keens yet
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
Comfortable and fun. Get compliments all the time. Excellent for hiking.
July 3, 2019
- I've used it several times
These fit perfectly. Spot on Keen. Great for music festivals, where you never know whether it will rain or not. and hills and dirt are a given. And many compliments in town as well.
May 2, 2019
Got these for my Aunt and she loves them! Keens are always solid.