Tackle all terrain.
Riding the line between trail and water footwear, the Keen Girls' Newport Neo H2 Shoe delivers active, athletic, and comfortable performance in the outdoors. A tough polyester webbing keeps up with her seriously rough outings on the trail, while the metatomical footbed and quick-dry lining offer arch support and comfort for hikes that go through streams and over rocks. Adjustable hook-and-loop straps and a hassle-free cinching drawcord customize a snug, secure fit, and the non-marking rubber outsole ensures reliable traction on slick, muddy terrain. Keen also gave this technical sandal a Cleansport NXT treatment to help fight off after long days spent adventuring.
- Technical sandal with a hybrid design for water and trail
- Tough synthetic upper handle heavy use
- Drawcord and hook-and-loop closure customize the fit
- Supportive, lightweight EVA midsole and footbed add cushioning
- ESS shank bolsters support on rocky terrain
- Anti-odor treatment keeps smells at bay
- Non-marking rubber outsole lends traction and durability
- Item #KEN00GW
- Q & A
Our favorite kids' summer shoes!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is the third pair of these in three years we've gotten for our daughter. She burns through a pair each year, both because she grows out of them and because she wears them so much. She can put them on by herself quickly and wear them for almost everything. They qualify as closed-toe shoes for school and facilities where it's required. She loves the color options, too. She's gotten a different color each year. Traction is also second to none. She loves them, we love them!