Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Newport H2 Sandal
Whether we're hiking through water-logged slot canyons in Southern Utah, enjoying a canoe tour in the Adirondacks, or kicking it around town, we always take our adventures to the next level with the Keen Newport H2 Sandals. Featuring a hybrid shoe-and-sandal design, the Newport H2 thrives in wet conditions while offering more protection than a regular sandal. Quick-drying webbed uppers embrace adventures in and out of the water, while toe guards protect your feet from roots and rocks. A rugged sole with knife siping grips wet surfaces for reliable traction when you're on the move.
- Explore the four corners of the world with these technical sandals
- Durable synthetic webbing dries quickly for lasting comfort
- EVA midsole offers cushioning and support
- Carbon rubber sole with knife-cut siping for reliable traction
- Lugged ChacoGrip sole ensures traction over variable terrain
- Anti-odor finish helps keep sandals fresh
- Item #KEN0004
4.5 based on 192 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.