Select a size:
Why We Like The Newport H2 Sandal
Even in a well-maintained boat sans holes, your chances of getting your feet wet are extremely good. Enter the Keen Newport H2 Sandal with a design that protects your toes and a non-marking sole to keep the deck clean. A fully synthetic upper puts hydrophobic material against your skin and keeps it dry. The Newport H2's hybrid shoe/sandal design is more comfortable than a full shoe and protects your foot better than a sandal. The unique anatomical outsole gives superb traction and support on sea and land, and an antibacterial footbed controls moisture and keeps the stank under control.
- Hybrid shoe/sandal feels good in or out of the water
- Webbing upper straps with mesh lining and drawcord closure
- Metatomical footbed with stability shank and cushy foam underfoot
- Razor siping rubber sole with improved traction in watery scenarios
- Item #KEN0002
- Upper Material
- polyester variable webbing
- compression-molded EVA, TPU stability shank
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 263 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.