Hey! Eyes up here.
When you wear the Keen Women's Oakridge Mid WP Hiking Boots you'll only have eyes for what's on your own two feet—which can make hiking uphill sorta difficult, albeit entertaining. With a waterproof and breathable KEEN.Dry membrane and the durable, leather and mesh upper, you can say goodbye to hiking in soggy socks after an unexpected rain storm. The compression molded EVA midsole keeps foot fatigue at bay and the stability shank provides additional support when you're scrambling over scree or when you are hiking trails with a heavy backpack. The sole of the boot also assists with stability thanks to 4mm lugs with multi-directional layering that will hold tight on greasy trails and slippery rock. And let's not forget the Cleansport NXT technology for natural odor control when you've worked up a sweat.
- Durable, waterproof boot for long days spent exploring trails
- Cleansport NXT anti-odor technology keeps the fit and feel fresh
- Keen.Dry membrane blocks out moisture, yet remains breathable
- Leather and mesh upper offers combo of breathability and durability
- Compression-molded EVA midsole and stability shank provide cushioned support
- Multi-directional lugs on rubber outsole chew up wet, muddy trails
- Item #KEN00CO
- Q & A
The eyelet stop broke the 2nd time I wore these on the trail. 6 miles with lack of support...not so fun. However, the warranty/return policy for Back Country is excellent.
I picked these specific Keens because they have the water proof membrane AND they're breathable. They are very light weight and have a lot of cushioning. I can't wait to try them on the Laurel Highlands Hiking Trail this summer!