Mud, puddles, and rain await.
The Keen Men's Oakridge Mid WP Hiking Boot handles muddy trails and rainy campsites with ease. A Keen.Dry membrane gives this boot reliable waterproof, and breathable protection, and a mix of leather and mesh keeps the Oakridge Mid durable and comfortably ventilated. There are two layers of EVA for the right touch of cushion, and you can remove one of them—if that's more comfortable for you. Keen added a TPU shank for stability, non-marking rubber at the sole for grip, and multi-directional lugs for traction on varied terrain. Plus, Cleansport NXT delivers a natural odor control to help fight off the funk after long days spent bagging peaks.
- Waterproof mid boot designed to handle miles of trail in any weather
- KEEN.Dry membrane is waterproof, yet breathable
- Removable EVA molded footbed provides cushioned support
- Stability shank helps fight off foot fatigue on uneven trails
- Odor-resistant technology keeps the stink at bay
- Multi-directional lugs eat up slick, muddy ground
- Item #KEN00D9
What do you think about this product?
January 18, 2019
Some pretty nice boots
Super comfortable right out of the box. Didn't seem to need much breaking in. Wore them out in the snow and romped through some small puddles and kept my feet dry.
April 6, 2017
Get the job done.
I bought these as a gift but the individual I gave them to love them. He uses them for work purposes and has no complaints.
March 20, 2017
Blisters after 200 miles
December 30, 2015
Water proof up to the 3rd eyelet. would like to test out in the snow but living in Virginia its a hit or miss. Super comfortable!