Three-season comfort on the trails.
Start bagging peaks and checking hikes off your list this season with the Keen Men's Oakridge Hiking Shoes on your feet. A combination of airy mesh and durable leather uppers give you support and breathability when you're logging long days, and an internal stability shank puts up with a full pack without complaint. Step over wet logs, creek crossings, and slick scree fields, and the lugged rubber outsole will keep you upright and moving forward. Inside the shoe, a hydrophobic mesh lining resists soaking through on damp days, and a Cleansport NXT treatment aims to keep offensive odors at bay for as long as possible.
- Hiking shoes eager to see alpine lakes and new peaks
- Stability shank provides support with a heavy pack
- Sticky rubber outsole hangs on in slick spots
- Breathable mesh uppers encourage airflow to keep you cool
- Water-resistant mesh lining helps keep you dry
- Item #KEN00DB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 240lbs
Before these shoes I swore by TNF. These shoes are as good or better in quality and comfort than any The North Face shoes I have owned. Very durable and beyond comfortable.