Like a puffy for your feet.
Pair the Keen Women's Howser III Slipper with puffy pants and a down jacket for the ultimate arsenal against winter's chill. Water-resistant quilted nylon gives the Howser III a sleeping bag feel, and microfleece lining ensures warmth and smooth coziness. The removable footbed features Keen.Cush and memory foam for comfort that conforms to your foot, and the non-marking rubber sole makes this slipper ready for the outdoors, even if it's just to take the trash out, grab the mail, or run some errands.
- A slip-on slipper with the durability of a shoe
- Water-resistant quilted nylon gives warm winter protection
- Microfleece lining is soft against bare feet for a slipper feel
- Polyurethane and memory foam footbed conforms for a personalized fit
- Durable rubber sole gives you grip for quick darts outside
- Item #KEN00IT
- Q & A
Mother -in -law
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Great show that I gave to my mother in-law for christmas. She loves them and wears them all the time.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Great slipper, comfy-cozy. I usually get slide style slippers but thought I'd give these a go. I still prefer the slide style after trying these for quick convenience around the house or cabin. Usually between size, I went the the larger and found they were too large unless I was wearing thick socks (doesn't happen much); didn't work for me, but a great slipper nonetheless.