Select a size:
Why We Like The Howser III Slide Slipper
We tug our feet from our stiff ski boots and slide them into the fleecy bed of the Howser III. The quick-cinch bungee pulls tight for a secure fit, while the grippy sole gives us sure footing as we traipse through the lodge to grab a post-shred brew.
- Versatile slipper for weekend lounging and campfire building
- Weather-resistant upper fends off light precipitation
- Slip-on design for easy on-off
- Fleece lining boosts warmth
- Removable insole offers added comfort and odor resistance
- Non-marking rubber sole delivers reliable traction
- Item #KENZ5G8
- [face fabric] wool, recycled PET, [insole] PU, Eco Anti-odor treatment
- fleece lining
- slip-on, drawcord
- high-traction non-marking rubber
- lounging, camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.