Hoodoo III Lace-Up Boot
The Hoodoo II Lace-Ups are warm and waterproof boots that feature a KeenDry membrane to keep snow from soaking through when you're leaving tracks in untouched powder and a layer of lightweight insulation that delivers toasty warmth, keeping your toes dry and warm, even in heavy snows.
- A waterproof boot with plenty of winter-ready warmth
- Keep your feet dry in deep snow with a fully waterproof membrane
- Lightweight insulation delivers toasty warmth in frosty weather
- Rubber outsole with gripping lugs gives you traction on icy surfaces
- Innovative footbed retains body heat and won't absorb the cold
- Anti-odor technology helps prevent funk from building up
- Cushioned midsole for comfort on snow-dusted terrain
- Item #KEN00IF
- Upper Material
- 100% nubuck leather, textile
- 200g KEEN.WARM
- rubber, 4mm lugs
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 26, 2019
Keen Hoodoo III Black Lace up
- I've used it several times
This is the first time I tried this style, quite dissatisfied because there is lack of support at the sides, the material is so flexible that even when you tight them up the leather is loose leaving ankles at risk. I wore them at -10°F and my feet covered with wool socks felt quite cold. I have other keen boots that I'm quite happy wearing them for hiking and winter. Definitely I don't recommend this model.