Prepared for everything.
The trail zig zags up and down mountains, around every aspect, and through a variety of weather, and the Keen Men's Gypsum II Waterproof Hiking Shoe is ready for every mile. This rugged shoe boasts a wateproof, breathable Keen.Dry insert to shield your foot from wet weather, while nubuck protects the upper from mud and rocks. Underfoot, the Gypsum II has plenty of stability, support, and cushioning for long trails and heavy loads.
- Rugged shoe built for muddy trails and rainy hikes
- Waterproof, breathable Keen.Dry with durable nubuck leather
- Mesh inserts for enhanced ventilation
- Cleansport NXT treatment for natural odor control
- Stable shank, supportive strobel, and dual-layer midsole for comfort
- Non-marking rubber sole for reliable traction
- Item #KEN00DV
- Q & A
Keen Gypsum II
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Heavy duty rugged waterproof shoe. Can't wait to break them in.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Keen's have always been good shoes. This pair is no different. Super comfortable regardless of terrain and they can take some abuse.