Gypsum II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
Ideal for short overnights and long day hikes, the Keen Women's Gypsum II Mid WP Hiking Boot is ready and eager to be your new adventure partner. The tough, leather upper is fortified with a KEEN.Dry membrane for waterproof, breathable protection when the skies open up or when you're stomping through small streams and mud puddles. Additionally, a dual-denisty EVA footbed along with the KEEN.Zorb strobel absorbs harsh impacts and maximizes your rebound, which ultimately helps you bounce from rock to root to log in cushioned comfort. The stability shank delivers protection over rocky terrain, and a non-marking rubber outsole (with 4mm multi-directional lugs) eats up muddy, slick trails. And, when the day is done, a Cleansport NXT odor-controlling treatment ensures this boot doesn't stink up your whole house.
- A hiking boot built for taking on big day hikes
- Leather upper with membrane for waterproof protection
- Strobel and dual-density midsole deliver exceptional cushioning
- Stability shank keeps your ride smooth over rocky trails
- Multi-directional lugs claw their way over slick surfaces
- Anti-odor treatment keeps funky odors at bay
- Item #KEN00CN
- Upper Material
- KEEN.Dry membrane
- removable metatomical dual-density EVA
- EVA, stability
- non-marking rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 16.4 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 21, 2017
Great waterproof boot
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Easy to break in, nice ankle support, and has great grip. The waterproofing really impressed me. You can get up around the laces, and with how the barrier is sewn in, your're still dry. Very sturdy, love the support of the Keen footbeds.
February 18, 2017
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I have gotten these for a friend of mine who was in need of a new pair of KEENs. Her first impression was the color(midnight navy), which she thought was pretty sweet. She feel in love. She mentioned that after wearing them a few times she was surprised that she didn't get one blister from them and that they were the most comfortable boot she has ever worn.