Because winter also graces the urban jungle.
Just because you're in the city and not the mountains doesn't mean the weather's going to be nice. On the contrary, sometimes the urban jungle can serve up winter's beatdown, so instead of showing up to the office with your feet saturated, pull on and lace up the Keen Women's Elsa Premium Waterproof Boot and be ready for wet and wild conditions on the way to work, dinner, or the corner store. The fully sealed seams 86 moisture so you can tromp away through any condition, and the KEEN.Warm insulation is rated toasty all the way down to -25F, so unless you're tackling a trek through the hinterlands of Svalbard, you should be dialed and good to go in most winter-struck urban locales.
- A warm and cozy boot for braving wintry chill and sloppy conditions
- Keen.Warm insulation keeps your feet protected from temps down to -25F
- Fully sealed seams resist moisture entry and keep fee dry from elements
- Vulcanized sole rubber is grippy and holds its own on ice and snow
- Thermal heat-shield footbed traps warmth and heat and keeps it local
- Breathable mesh lining allows your feet to ventilate and wick sweat
- Fuzzy cuff lining is extra plush and cozy for total comfort
- Item #KEN00F0