Elsa II Quilted Waterproof Boot
Take sneaker-level comfort into winter with the protection of the Keen Elsa II Quilted Waterproof Boot. This boot has a close-fitting, vulcanized construction which gives it a low-profile look compared to the clunky winter boots you're used to. This shouldn't make you think it isn't a warm boot though, because its Keen.Warm insulation and heat-reflective strobel layer underfoot traps in heat to prevent your toes from getting chilled. Its waterproof, seam-sealed construction mixes quilted nylon with premium leather, and the Elsa even features a Cleansport NXT treatment to minimize odors throughout the winter.
- Ankle-high winter boot with a sneaker-like fit
- Seam-sealed design keeps out snow and rain
- Keen.Warm insulation traps in heat to keep toes warm
- Heat-reflective strobel increases warmth retention
- Fleece-wrapped footbed can be removed for customization
- Cleansport NXT resists the buildup of odors
- Item #KEN00IM
- Q & A
Really love them
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these last fall and live in NW Montana where we get some negative temperatures and large snow drifts. These boots have been very warm and with surprisingly good traction. I am tempted to get another pair now that they’re 40% off. Great for everyday wear, look good with skirts too. I have the blue/gray pair and love the color. I wear a size 8 and these fit perfectly. Highly recommend!
These run small I wear an 8 should have ordered an 8.5
Warm and Cute
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Those boots are comfy and warm! Much warmer than I expected. Got the green and red. Super cute. I get lots of complements. Fits big. I usually wear an 8W. Got 8.5. Should have gone either the 8. Keeping them though.