Elena Hiker WP Boot
Winter hiking on the frosty trails is snug and warm in the Keen Elena Hiker WP Boot. Rated to negative 25 degrees F, the Elena’s KEEN.WARM insulation comforts for a full-day in nature and closes in with easy to use laces. Luftcell air-injected PU insole technology and the lightweight EVA make for an enjoyable and energetic pace, while the KEEN.DRY waterproof and breathable membrane keeps the toes dry and happy through puddles and gloomy weather. Underfoot, the grippy rubber sole finds traction in sloppy switchbacks and won’t scuff flooring when back in town.
- Insulated cozy hiking boot for cold weather expeditions
- Minimally styled exterior is waterproof to keep toes dry
- Lightweight and comfortable insole and midsole for a full day on foot
- Insulated from colder outings with a -25 degree F rating
- Snug adjustments with laces are quick work for cold hands
- Non-marking rubber sole is kind indoors and grips on the trails
- Item #KENZ5BL
- Upper Material
- [membrane/laminte] KEEN.DRY
- Luftcell PU
- injected EVA
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, ultralight backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2020
Lightweight boot, but too chunky for me
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
If you are used to and like the wide toe box that comes on most keens, these may be great for you. While they look like great boots - lightweight, appear pretty waterproof- they sole was just too chunky for me and the toe box was super wide. They felt more like moon shoes to me.