Durand II Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot
The Keen Durand II Waterproof Hiking boot thrives in wet climates and during shoulder seasons when rain is always right around the corner. The KEEN.DRY membrane keeps the pesky water out while you trudge through wet grass and muddy trails, while also allowing your feet to breathe and stay dry with the assistance of the moisture wicking mesh liner. The 4mm lugs on the rubber outsole allow you to step with confidence on those same muddy trails while, the EVA footbed provides the support and cushion you need to power your way to the summit.
- Hiking boot built to brave wet and wild trails and treks
- KEEN.DRY membrane keeps water out while remaining breathable
- Waterproof nubuck is durable and lightweight for maximum comfort
- Mesh lining wicks moisture off of your feet to prevent discomfort
- Eva footbed provides support and cushion for the longest hikes
- Rubber outsole with 4mm lugs boosts traction on slippery trails
- Item #KEN00JO
- Q & A
So Far Good Boots
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 170lbs
Tried right only 9 in store, bought 9's, left too short, returned 9's, bought9.5 wide hiked 10mile day hike-did good, hiked 40 miles over 3 days on OzarkTrail, still did good. Toe width had been problem on past two pairs of Vasque St Elias 9's on hikes over 10 miles. No issues with any blisters with these Keen's.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11.5
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 230lbs
The Durand II Is hands down my favorite new boot. They are a little heavier than my Targhee's. The sole seems more firm and overall more durable. I am a plumber and wear them for work mostly. These boots are comfortable enough as well as stylish for everyday wear. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. 10/10 would highly recommend!