For the curious crawler.
Streamlined, flexible, and light, the Keen Toddler and Infant Boys' Chandler CNX Shoe keeps up with all of your little adventurer's curious explorations, from splashing through creeks to wandering around the campsite. CNX tech works to shave serious weight from this footwear without diminishing an ounce of protection, while the breathable mesh upper, lining, and contoured arch ensure endless comfort for his would-be barking dogs. The strap and drawcord combo closure ensures a snug and secure fit, and the non-marking rubber helps him stay firmly on his feet through muddy terrain.
- Streamlined, lightweight hiking shoe for early adventures
- Synthetic mesh upper keeps things breathable
- Contoured arch adds support to fight fatigue
- Drawcord and hook-and-loop strap is secure
- Non-marking rubber outsole grips varied terrain
- Item #KEN00GU
- Q & A
Summer Go to Shoe for the Little Dude
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4
- Height: 2'1"
- Weight: 25lbs
Our 1 year old has been wearing these most days this summer. They are really sturdy and can get soaked with water and still hold their shape, not rub, and stay comfortable. We put them on without socks so his feet stay cool and there is no rubbing or other issues with his feet. Really well made, perfect for the just learning to walk crowd or the seasoned little runner.