Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Chandler CNX Hiking Shoe
Our little rough-and-tumble adventurer slides their feet into the Chandler CNX, pulls the drawcord tight, and slips out of the tent to see what we're cooking up for breakfast. The flexible, low-profile sole keeps them surefooted while also giving their feet more ground feel as they munch on their egg-and-cheese burrito while log balancing.
- Lightweight shoe for campsite, playground, and backyard adventures
- Breathable mesh upper provides quick-drying performance
- Toe bumper offers protection on technical trails and rocky riverbeds
- Non-marking rubber sole provides multi-directional traction
- Item #KENZ5FE
- Upper Material
- synthetic, performance mesh
- drawcord, slip-on
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.